Phenomena is debuting an all-new LinkedIn ProFinder short video highlighting CEO Carla R Jenkins’ project management skills. This video is the first professionally shot video in Alexandria, Virginia at the foot of the Potomac River. A. Fitz Hardnett is the professional videographer on site.
I am searching remote and Washington DC LinkedIn Profinder proposals. My primary objective is to be an asset and an exemplary cultural fit to any organization. I am stellar candidate because I have an exemplary professional background. I possess over 10 years’ project management experience, Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Furthermore, as the CEO of Phenomena Corporation, I am open to W2, 1099 and Corp to Corp opportunities. Visit my LinkedIn ProFinder profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/pro/carlarjenkins
Here are some additional details about me:
- Reside in Washington, DC
- Seeking full-time or contract W2, 1099 and/or Corp to Corp professional opportunities
- Accepting remote and Washington, DC full-time opportunities if the client requires in person work
- Objective is to become an asset and an exemplary cultural fit to any organization
- Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) licenses
- 15 years’ SAS and Big Data programming and administrative experience
- 10 years’ program management and project management expertise
- Superior executive communication skills
- Frequent LinkedIn Pulse contributor
- Positive Change Radio show
- Project Management Minute Podcast https://soundcloud.com/carlarjenkins
- host: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missphenomena
- Business Blogger for PositivityChange.com and Expert.
Visit my LinkedIn ProFinder profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/pro/carlarjenkins
Visit my professional website here: https://www.carlarjenkins.com/
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.