New Video Showcases Phenomena Corporation’s Business Core Competencies
Read the original press release here:
Phenomena Corporation is happy to announce that its CEO, Carla R Jenkins, has released a new About Me YouTube video detailing how she and the company will help companies save time, money, energy and frustration through project management. Jenkins is a certified project manager possessing Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) licenses, and over 10 years’ project management experience in the private and government sectors. All interested parties can contact the company at email@example.com and www.carlarjenkins.com
Watch Carla R Jenkins’ video here:
Here are some additional details about Phenomena Corporation and CEO Carla R Jenkins:
- Based in Washington, DC
- Seeking full-time or contract W2, 1099 and/or Corp to Corp professional opportunities
- Can work national and global full-time opportunities if the client requires on-site work
- Asset and an exemplary cultural fit to any organization
- Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) licenses
- 15 years’ SAS and Big Data programming and administrative experience
- 10 years’ program management and project management expertise
- 10 years’ economics, statistical and business analyses experience
- MBA and BA in International Economics
- Superior high-level executive communication skills
- Social Media Influencer
- Frequent LinkedIn Pulse contributor
- Positive Change Radio show host: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missphenomena
- Project Management Minute Podcast https://soundcloud.com/carlarjenkins
- Business Blogger for PositivityChange.com and PM.Expert.
Visit my professional website here: https://www.carlarjenkins.com/
Subscribe to Carla R Jenkins Facebook page here:
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.