My name is Carla R Jenkins. I am a certified project manager possessing Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) licenses with over 10 years’ experience. I am currently looking for full-time remote and metro Washington, DC project manager, program manager, scrum master, agile coach and IT project manager positions. In this video, I demonstrate my project management proficiency, verbal communication skills and persistence in obtaining my certified scrum master license. This persistence in overcoming the odds, disrupted timelines, and other inconveniences to earn my Certified Scrum Master credential, makes me a great asset to your company. You can contact me at email@example.com and www.carlarjenkins.com/contact. My work portfolio is www.carlarjenkins.com/work.
Below are some of my accomplishments:
- Over 10 years’ project management and program management experience
- Received 4 promotions in 10 years
- Project Management Professional certification
- Certified Scrum Master License
- Certified Associate in Project Management
- Amazon Bestseller Author, Expand Your Personal Brand, a book offering you 20 top branding lessons to improve your personal brand
- Chief Blogger, of PM.Expert, a project management blog
- Selected to join Medium’s Membership Program because I was a top 10% writer-contributor
- LinkedIn All-Star and Writer of over 140 LinkedIn Pulse Blog Articles
- Selected to participate in the Small Business Administration Leadership Program
- Selected to participate in the Commerce Department’s Aspiring Leaders Development Program
- Selected as Small Business Book Awards Judge
- Podcaster for Project Management Mondays and Project Management Minute shows
Interested in learning more? Subscribe to my email list: https://www.carlarjenkins.com/
Follow me on LinkedIn:
Follow me on Facebook:
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.